Capital Accumulation Plans Guideline Committee
The mandate of this Committee is to review and update CAPSA Guideline No. 3 – Guidelines for Capital Accumulation Plans (CAP Guideline), with a focus on:
• The rights and responsibilities of Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) sponsors, members and service providers.
• Related guidelines and rules introduced in the insurance, securities and pensions sectors since the release of the CAP Guideline in 2004.
• Communication and disclosure to investors and CAP members.
• Application of the Guideline to new products such as Pooled Registered Pension Plans and Tax Free Savings Accounts.
• Consistency for all CAP products and services, regardless of the applicable regulatory regime.
You can use the Document Search feature to search for other publications from this Committee.